THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE USE OF the WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. COMPANY disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, with respect to the accuracy, currency, completeness, reliability or suitability for any purpose, of the information or materials contained in or referenced to the website. Any person accessing or using the website accepts and assumes all risks relating to the accuracy or reliability of, or arising out of the use of, any information or materials available on or through the website.
Company will not have any liability to you for any special, incidental, consequential, direct or indirect losses or damages, or any other damage or loss claimed either in contract, negligence or tort including, without limitation, punitive damages arising out of the use of, or related to, the website and the information contained therein, or arising out of the inability to use the website and the information contained therein. ANY legal ACTION BY YOU MUST BE BROUGHT WITHIN 12 monhts of THE CAUSE OF ACTION first arising. IF, for any reason, COMPANY IS FOUND LIABLE, you agree that the maximum amount that you may recover, in aggregate for any and all claims against Company, is $10.00. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS ACTION OR HAVE A TRIAL BY JURY FOR ANY MATTER, DISPUTE, PROCEEDING OR ACTION ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATED TO, THIS AGREEMENT.
Use of the Website
The information on the Website is not binding and is provided exclusively for information purposes only. It is only of an informative nature and does not represent an offer under any laws or legal system. Detailed information and contract terms may be obtained by contacting Company.
The information on the Website and the products and services described in it may be modified or updated by Company at any time without prior notice.
With regards to the Website, you may not:
- copy, distribute or otherwise remove or make available material from the Website without the express written permission of Company;
- use the Website in a way that could damage it or the material displayed on it;
- interfere with security of the Website or the security of the linked websites;
- disrupt or interfere with another person’s use of the Website;
- use contact information on the Website to send e-mails of illegal, sexual, racist, or otherwise inappropriate nature, as Company determines in its sole discretion;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the restricted areas of the Website, if any;
- manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted on or through the Website or the source of any content;
- upload, download, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of our networks connected to the Website; or
- violate or infringe any right of any third party.
Company may terminate or suspend your access to the Website for any reason, including, any of the foregoing, or any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity, at Company’s sole discretion.
The Website and the content of the Website are exclusively owned by the Company and protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws, and international treaties. You may not use, copy or reproduce material from the Website without written permission from Company. “Sparkling ICE” and the ice cube images displayed on the website are trademarks of Company, and rights in them are reserved to Company.
All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated through the Website (each a “Submission”) will forever be the exclusive property of Company. Company will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and will not be liable for any ideas for its business (including without limitation, product, or advertising ideas) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Company operations, products, services, or materials. Without limitation, Company will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Submission of every kind and nature everywhere. Company will be entitled to use the Submission for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever without compensation to you or any other person sending the Submission.
Links and Third Party Content
The Website contains links to external third party websites, entities, content and products that are provided for your information and convenience only and do not constitute any endorsement or a recommendation by Company. If you access these links, you will leave the Website. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk. Company makes no representations whatsoever about any other websites which you may access from the Website.